About SERVPRO of Charlottesville
Earl & Edith Clarke
Owners of SERVPRO of Charlottesville
SERVPRO of Charlottesville understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Charlottesville specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Charlottesville can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Charlottesville. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Our Core Values that we aim to instill in our franchise are the following: Professionalism, Integrity, Respect, Servant Leadership, Teamwork, Willingness, and Giving. Visit our blog page to learn more about our core values.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician