Charlottesville: We Are “Here to Help” with Your Commercial Water Damage Process!
Say your business has a burst pipe, and now your office is flooded. Now what?
What’s involved in the water damage process to get your business up and running, with minimal disruption to your day to day operation?
At SERVPRO of Charlottesville, it’s more involved than just mopping up the water.
With a focus on worker and occupant safety, controlling the hazards in a water damaged environment is a constant concern.
Also involved in the water damage process is:
- Initial inspection and assessment, using our precision equipment, and determining the scope of work
- Paperwork signed authorizing the work
- Meticulous documentation (photos, sketches, journal notes)
- Removal of any unsalvageable items
- Water extraction, using a variety of high-tech equipment
- Our precisely placed drying equipment
- Professional techniques, knowledge, training, and experience
- Continuous communication with the customers and the insurance adjusters
An example of a commercial water damage job we managed of was JAUNT. This was accomplished with minimal disruption to their day to day work and with safety controls in place. In addition, JAUNT could operate their daily driving schedules without disruption to their passengers.
It’s never a suitable time for an interruption in your business to take care of a water damage emergency. That’s where we come in! We were able to help our local Charlottesville customers so it looked ‘Like it never even happened.’
For our Damage Restoration Process click here.
To watch our video on moisture meters, click here.
Does your Business Need Water Damage Restoration? Call SERVPRO of Charlottesville Today at 434-977-5850 for 24/7 Emergency Service!