Mold Infestation in Charlottesville Business?
The rain was relentless, and when I came back to work and opened up the shop, I smelled a musty smell. Then I noticed water on the floor and around my window. Then I saw the mold. I called SERVPRO® of Charlottesville, and I’m glad I did. They arrived quickly and immediately began the mold mitigation and remediation process. First, they located and repaired the water leak. Then they began the mitigation and remediation process. Now my shop smells and looks great, and you would never know there had been a mold problem!
Here are some tips on what to do and what NOT to do if you see mold:
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system and fans
- Contact SERVPRO of Charlottesville for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
You never know when your Charlottesville business or home may need commercial mold mitigation and remediation services, but when you do, SERVPRO® of Charlottesville is Here to Help. ® Our technicians are on-call 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. Call us today at 434-977-5850.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.