About SERVPRO of Charlottesville
Earl & Edith Clarke
Owners of SERVPRO of Charlottesville
SERVPRO of Charlottesville has been operating since 2015. Our owner, Earl Clarke, has owned the SERVPRO franchise in Lynchburg since May of 2000, and has been in the restoration industry since 1991. Earl and Edith began their first franchise in the basement of their home, where they combined their own knowledge of restoration with the field tested and refined methodology and techniques of the SERVPRO brand.
Over the years, Earl and Edith have worked with integrity and determination to aid those experiencing fire, water, and mold damages in the Lynchburg area. They have passed on these values to their 5 daughters. In 2015, Earl and Edith decided to share their restoration expertise with the Charlottesville and Albemarle County communities. Their daughter, Krystina, had been working as a SERVPRO production employee for 5 years. She was promoted to the Office Manager position at the SERVPRO of Charlottesville franchise, and put a team together. Krystina’s husband, Ryan, also joined the Charlottesville team, and is now Production Manager. He is certified in IICRC (Water Damage Restoration, Applied Microbial Remediation, Applied Structural Drying, Commercial Drying Specialist, Fire & Smoke Restoration), EPA Lead Safe, and Subrogation.
Commitment to Our Community
Since our origins, community involvement has been paramount to us. We have participated with the Chamber of Commerce, as well as volunteered and sponsored other charitable events, such as the Salvation Army’s Angel Tree, AHIP Build Day, the Virginia Institute of Autism, and Cops for Kids, benefiting the Boys and Girls Club. We are thankful for our roots in family, and focus on our core values: Integrity, Leadership, Teamwork, and Growth.
We try to create an environment of respect and genuine care and concern for the feelings, opinions, and circumstances of each team member. It is this atmosphere and attitude in which we strive to include our customers and the community around us.
SERVPRO of Charlottesville is an IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) Certified Firm. We have the training, the hands-on experience, the core values, and friendly professionalism that exceeds expectations.
With our fast 24-hour Emergency Service, and our advanced technology and techniques, SERVPRO of Charlottesville is Faster to Any Size Disaster.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Master Textile Cleaner