About SERVPRO of Charlottesville
Earl & Edith Clarke
Owners of SERVPRO of Charlottesville
SERVPRO of Charlottesville has been operating since 2015. While we may seem young, we have many team members with experience beyond the age of this franchise. Our owner, Earl Clarke has owned the SERVPRO franchise in Lynchburg since May of 2000 and had been in the restoration industry 9 years before that. Earl and Edith began their first franchise in the basement of their home where they combined their own knowledge of restoration with the field tested and refined methodology and techniques of the SERVPRO brand.
Over the years Earl and Edith have worked with integrity and determination to aid those experiencing fire, water, and mold damages in the Lynchburg area and to impart these core values to their 5 daughters. We are so thankful that in 2015 they decided to reach out to a neighboring community, and began sharing their restoration expertise with the Charlottesville and Albemarle County communities. Just around this time, their daughter, Krystina, who has been working as a SERVPRO production employee for 5 years made the transition to Office Manager and began helping to put together a team for the Charlottesville franchise. Soon after the origin of SERVPRO of Charlottesville, Krystina’s husband Ryan also joined the crew.
Since this time, we have been working to get to know our community better, participating with the Chamber of Commerce as well as volunteering and sponsoring other charitable events. We are thankful that our roots in family and our focus on our core values: integrity, leadership, teamwork, and growth, create a warm, close atmosphere among the members of our team. It’s this atmosphere and attitude in which we strive to include our customers and the community around us.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Master Textile Cleaner