Yes, Charlottesville! We do COVID-19 Cleaning!
This is what we do
We do cleaning and disinfecting services for COVID-19, and we have been since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are ready, willing and able to clean and disinfect your commercial property.
We are cleaning professionals
- High Standards of SERVPRO’s trusted brand in cleaning and sanitation, and the standards set by the CDC guidelines
- Experience- more than 50 years in dealing with biohazard decontamination
- Training and expertise- IICRC standards and certifications
- We use EPA-approved disinfectants, such as SERVPROXIDE, “which is a hospital-grade disinfectant that carries the Environmental Protection Agency’s lowest toxicity category and is National Sanitation Foundation certified for sanitizing surfaces in and around food processing surfaces”
Testimonies from previous customers who used our disinfecting service:
Wendy in Charlottesville said, "Exceptional service-Highly recommended. Thank you!"
Paige in Charlottesville said, “Extremely timely and responsive to the needs of our business.”
To view a demonstration video on our fogging equipment, click here.
Businesses that can benefit from our expertise:
- Retirement Communities
- Fitness Centers
- Airport/ General Aviation/FBO
- Government Facilities
- Apartment complexes
- Grocery stores
- Brick and mortar stores
- Hair salons/ Barber shops
- Fire Stations /Police station
- City/County offices
- Post offices
- Country Clubs/Resorts
- Day care centers
- Auto repair shops/Auto dealerships
- Visitor’s Center
- Monticello/Historic sites
- Paramount/Jefferson Theaters/venues