Equipment Spotlight: Commercial Disinfecting for COVID-19 with our new Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer
Since March 2020, SERVPRO of Charlottesville has been disinfecting area business for COVID-19 confirmed cases, and precautionary disinfecting.
Our Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer, combined with all of our CDC and EPA approved disinfectants, are a win-win solution that allows businesses to reopen safely after a confirmed COVID-19 case.
Why is this important?
- Our electrostatic sprayer system places a positive charge on the solution before it passes through the nozzle.
- Most surfaces are either negatively or neutrally charged.
- Since oppositely charged particles are attracted to each other, the positively-charged disinfectant covers the negative or neutrally-charged surface more completely than traditional application methods.
- The result is that the dispersed droplets can be applied faster, using less chemical and providing a more uniform coverage of the surface.
- More complete coverage of a surface
- 70% faster application; Without a cord to drag around, the backpack electrostatic sprayer covers the application area faster.
For a variety of videos on our cordless backpack electrostatic sprayer, click here.
For more information about our backpack electrostatic sprayer, click here.
Commercial facilities that can benefit from our disinfecting service:
- Nursing homes/Retirement communities
- Offices and Warehouses
- Sports facilities/Fitness centers
- Airport/ General Aviation/FBO
- Government Facilities
- Apartment complexes
- Grocery stores
- Brick and mortar stores
- Hair salons/ Barber shops
- Fire Stations /Police station
- City/County offices
- Post offices
- Country Clubs/Resorts
- Day care centers
- Auto repair shops/Auto dealerships
- Visitor’s Center
- Historic sites